When pranksters go awry at Teaneck High!

When pranksters go awry at Teaneck High!

Postby john stabb » Fri May 02, 2014 2:04 am

Back when I served time (during Senior year) at Colonel Zadok Magruder HS, I can't say that I sprayed silly string on floors, taped hot dogs to lockers, flipped desks, urinated in the hallways and smeared Vaseline on doors. But after all the bullying, teasing, and abuse the (as Otter in Animal House said) "Hitler youth" laid on my innocent young ass, I had my share of teenage depression/frustration/imagination. I exacted my revenge with the help of a Philips screwdriver (desks, tables and doorknobs were my fancy) and a large stack of 70's Playboy Centerfolds (signed them all "The Centerfold Bandit" and placed them in extremely difficult areas to reach or remove in stairwells as well as the Library magazine racks). And I didn't break into school - just accomplished my goal during class hours. Big deal, huh?
I don't think the youth at Teaneck High were all that clever in their pranks. Just looking at these videos and pictures, a lot of them seem to be jocks and cheerleaders. When did the ones who abused and made such misery for so many shy, withdrawn, pudgy dorks like myself (back then) become so rebellious?! Silly string, pee and vaseline - isn't that the title of an A.O.D. album? But I digress ... I think folks should be grateful the kids had a handful of hot dogs instead of firearms. I feel the school officials wouldn't be so "amused at what they found in the hallways ..." That would've been far more "awry at Teaneck High". Thanks Fox 8 News for your witty captions. :roll:
GI is a group of grown men who enjoy torturing each other and the crowd.
john stabb

Return to daghouse