More punk to sell before going on ebay ...

More punk to sell before going on ebay ...

Postby john stabb » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:27 am

I've decided just having 1 copy of each of my G.I. vinyl is just fine so (those and a few others) I'm selling. Best offer on any:

kustomized- The Battle for Space LP. Matador Records. 1995. Peter Prescott (Mission of Burma) - voice, guitar.

Volcano Suns - Bumper Crop LP. Homestead Records. 1987. Peter Prescott (Mission of Burma) - drums, singing, Bob Weston (Shellac) - bass, back -up singing, Roger Miller (Mission of Burma) - piano, sampled sounds, shouts.

G.I. - Joyride LP. Repress. DR STRANGE RECORDS * G.I. - S/T or 5 LP Test Press.

G.I.'S FIRST DEMO 1980. "7 SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION RECORDS. Limited Edition. #6 of 20 on Green Vinyl!

(3 different copies of "G.I. - MAKE AN EFFORT EP")

1) Repress on Reflex Records.2002 Limited Edition on Grey swirl vinyl!

2) Repress on DR STRANGE RECORDS. Limited Edition Test Press.

3) Repress on DR STRANGE. Black vinyl

G.I.- THE PUNK REMAINS THE SAME "7. DC-Jam Records. Grey swirl vinyl. 1) NOTCH TO MY CROTCH 2) SNUBBING 3) HOUR OF 1 4) HAPPY PEOPLE. Tracks 1 and 5 recorded at Space II Video Arcade, WDC May 13, 1983. Tracks 2, 3 and 4 recorded at Wilson Center, WDC October 22, 1982.

THE SKULLS - EP. DR STRANGE RECORDS. 2004. Limited Edition. #365 of 600. SIDE 1 - 1) YOU CAN'T DRAG ME DOWN/SIDE 2 - 2) WALK THE LINE 3) SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES (AC/DC cover)
GI is a group of grown men who enjoy torturing each other and the crowd.
john stabb

Return to daghouse